HabboLife Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

AccediRegistrati
HabboLife Forum

Vecchia News Habbo.com Nintendo 3DS

+6
Enry20Leggend
peppe20
Mattia
Voldemort33221
Idro
ricmanu
10 partecipanti

Vecchia News Habbo.com Nintendo 3DS

Promemoria primo messaggio :

Su Habbo.com ho ritrovato una vecchia news del 2011, riguardo all'uscita del Nintendo 3DS, ecco qua la news:

Vecchia News Habbo.com Nintendo 3DS - Pagina 2 Lpromo_gen15_85

Spoil the fun! Was your Nintendo knowledge up to scratch? Did you manage to collect all 3 Nintendo 3DS badges?

Over the last month Grecian9 (Habbo staff) has been playing the Nintendo 3DS in the office. This is what he had to say…

"I love this thing, it rocks! The games look stunning, especially in 3D and multiplayer makes it really fun. It really entertains me on my commute to work and I sometimes get to see other peoples Mii characters on ‘Street Pass’. If I lost this I would be so gutted!"

Vecchia News Habbo.com Nintendo 3DS - Pagina 2 Art_3ds_02

So this is your chance to ruin all of Grecian9’s fun! Head over to the Nintendo 3DS room and take on the final poll to be in with a chance of winning Grecian9’s very own Nintendo 3DS. Good luck!

Note: Winners will be notified via their registered Habbo email (So make sure it is up to date!). You need to respond within 15 days, or a new winner will be selected.

‘Do you have any questions about the Nintendo 3DS?’

Inside the Nintendo 3DS room is ‘Professor Martinez’. Feel free to ask them questions about some of the amazing 3DS features, such as Street Pass and Augmented Reality Games, or head over to the official Nintendo 3DS site here to find out more.

Imagine awesome graphics in your hands with this super powerful handheld console. Bring Pokémon to life in your hands, put your friends in the game with Face Raiders, or pit your wits against your mates in Starfox 3D multiplayer. Communicate with other gamers on the move with ‘Street Pass’, swapping gifts and Mii characters, download games and apps from the Nintendo eShop. A built-in motion sensor and gyro sensor reacts to movement and tilt of the 3DS, improving gameplay - Chose from more mind blowing games including Nintendogs and Cats, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Sonic and Pokedex 3D.

This isn’t DS, this is Nintendo 3DS – out now!

Vecchia News Habbo.com Nintendo 3DS - Pagina 2 292883750 Cosa ne pensi? Di' la tua!

Ultima modifica di Voldemort33221 il Ven 17 Giu 2016 - 11:47 - modificato 1 volta.

Re: Vecchia News Habbo.com Nintendo 3DS

Ok

chissà quante ricerche hai fatto xdxd

Sunechigi. ha scritto:
chissà quante ricerche hai fatto xdxd

Eh tante xdxd

Bei tempi

Vabbè, Vecchia News Habbo.com Nintendo 3DS - Pagina 2 2852211361.