HabboLife Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

AccediRegistrati
HabboLife Forum

[COM] Valentines Day Maze

Note: The original way doesn't seem to be working - we will update the article as often as possible with a way to complete it. ** Working at 20:08pm GMT 17/02/2014 **

Although this way does work, you can sometimes be teleported to the VIRUS!!! part as it is set up to either teleport you to the next section OR to the VIRUS part, keep trying until you get past!

This is a maze where you can choose your own path to get to the end, this guide is just showing one of the possible ways to get the badge, this may not be the quickest way, tell us if you did it differently in the comments!

1) Enter this room: http://www.habbo.com/room/65967208

2) Walk to the edge of the grass and say 'to go to the cine'

3) Say 'romantic' and wait to be teleported, you MUST sit on the yellow chair.

4) Say 'help him'

5) Say 'I call the clinic'

6) Walk around this area until teleported.

[COM] Valentines Day Maze 5867bb10
7) Sit on the swing and say 'I call a taxi'

6) Say 'I take my car'

7) When you're in the back of the car, say '50 km/h'

8) Use the banzais shown below until you get to the single banzai near the kissing booth!

9) This part is slightly hitty-missy, you have to sit in the kissing booth but there must be people on both tree stools and someone else already in the booth (All 3 other spaces must be filled for you to teleport)

10) Open the door by getting a sunflower from the pot shown below (It will open the door shown in red):

11) Walk into the Spa and get an item from the cupboard below (The doors will only open if there's someone sitting on the seats highlighted in red!)

You should now have your badge, enjoy it! Tell us what you think of the maze in the comments [COM] Valentines Day Maze 1765539963

Fonte: Habboquest

Re: [COM] Valentines Day Maze

Thank you:)

Ok, grazie! [COM] Valentines Day Maze 2966605638

Non capisco il topic [COM] Valentines Day Maze 3260680847

grazie

Chiudo