HabboLife Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

AccediRegistrati
HabboLife Forum

Ricerca Mondiale

+10
iPhone-Emi
Asya
-MaTeX-
Germo
Vincy
Leakson
Fabian
myllo
Antonio.
Gustaph
14 partecipanti

Ricerca Mondiale

Ciao amici, mi chiamo Gustaph e sono un ragazzo degli Stati Uniti. Ma non è questo il oggeto principale.

Sì, io sto usando traduttore. Mi scusi per questo.

Bene, vorrei chiedere l'aiuto di uno o due di voi, per aiutarci a fare una ricerca in tutto l'hotel, preferibilmente qualcuno che conosce l'inglese. Ho l'aiuto di:

Schroeder (hotel francese)
Made.in.leine (hotel francese)
lais16gatinha (hotel brasiliano)
Layed (hotel brasiliano)
LaisFigueiredo (hotel di lingua spagnola)
io (hotel di lingua inglese)

Per favore, contattemi se qualcuno vuole. Non è necessario passare informazioni personali, ma sarà l'invio di domande via e-mail (il mio: gustaph@techie.com) poi io manderò le istruzioni. Ogni faranno interviste per conto proprio nel suo hotel.

Grazie per la atenzione.

Re: Ricerca Mondiale

Di niente wagliò!

Benvenuto sei registrato su tutto tranne che su habbo italia

Benvenuto puoi spiegarci di cosa si tratta questo progetto ?
Parla pure inglese se vuoi

Ultima modifica di Fabian il Mar 28 Ago 2012 - 21:47 - modificato 2 volte.

Non c' ho capito una mazza

welcome in the habbolifeforum :hoo:

Welcome! C:

Guarda che Fabian vuole piu Info! Ricerca Mondiale 2595762641

Welcome to Habbolifeforum! I am-Matex-can you give me more explanation of this World'' Search''? Thanks.

WOW Ricerca Mondiale 2595762641 Da che città vieni dell'America? Ricerca Mondiale 161826536

Benvenuto!

Ciao °-°

Leakson ha scritto:
Non c' ho capito una mazza

e.e sorry Ricerca Mondiale 743854

-MaTeX- ha scritto:
Welcome to Habbolifeforum! I am-Matex-can you give me more explanation of this World'' Search''? Thanks.

Well, I and my friends wanted to do a inquiry with all the hotels we can reach, highlighting the differences in the habbo's "lifestyle". We'd need to get people of different nationalities to do this. That idea came when I was visiting the Spanish Hotel, I realized that they use the dollar simbol ($) to represent our "coins". Then I visited the brazilian hotel and realized a diference again... they use "c" (cambio) to represent coins. The rare's name also change.

So I decided to further study these differences, but I don't speak many languages​​. So I decided to appeal to natives, as here you italians. For now is being a cool experience, but I want more people with others languages.

AsyaStar7 ha scritto:
WOW Ricerca Mondiale 428146 Da che città vieni dell'America? :o

Benvenuto!

Dallas - Texas

Thanks to all, someday I'll learn Italian.

Hi, I saw your topic in a brazilian/portuguese fansite that I frequent but I decided to comment here (because I have a few posts) 😪

First of all, I am brazilian. Do not ask why I am here... I am in practically all fansites you imagine Ricerca Mondiale 143710

If I understand your topic you want to do a interview with the persons of Habbo Italy/others Habbos, but as you not speak other languages you wanted help. I am interesed, but you already have two brazilian members. I speak also spanish fluently anyway I will contact you.

Welcome :hoo:

Gianlucca ha scritto:
Hi, I saw your topic in a brazilian/portuguese fansite that I frequent but I decided to comment here (because I have a few posts) Ricerca Mondiale 813347

First of all, I am brazilian. Do not ask why I am here... I am in practically all fansites you imagine Ricerca Mondiale 143710

If I understand your topic you want to do a interview with the persons of Habbo Italy/others Habbos, but as you not speak other languages you wanted help. I am interesed, but you already have two brazilian members. I speak also spanish fluently anyway I will contact you.

Welcome Ricerca Mondiale 891711

If you can talk with the "spaniards", all right! But if you can't, no problem...

Thanks to all and, again, sorry by the invasion.

Dear Gustaph, ok I understand now if I want I can take part in this search'' World'' of Habbo.it my name: Ho20Amici

Welcome Gustaph Ricerca Mondiale 845162

wow very good Ricerca Mondiale 2595762641 when I have time I will send you an email Ricerca Mondiale 1437316102

Thanks Ricerca Mondiale 1182390374